Thread: MHS Sith steampunk....sort of

Default MHS Sith steampunk....sort of

Okay so its not completely Steampunk, but definately something a Sith may carry
    This one didn't come out of the "Big Black book" just my tiny brain.....
    I did this with all MHS.
    BH 13, 6" extension with box 9 cut out, box 9, momentary short Av switch(used to be gold) extension blank style 3, and one of my new favorite pommels, pommel syle 3.
    Also I have a 7/8" blade wich I am very pleased with.
    For sound, a never used US 2.0 with in hilt recharge, 7.4v lit-ion, and a Red-Orange Rebel. The Rebel I had my doubts on at first, but it really looks good in person. The pic made it show a bit more "orange" than what it acutally apears.

Last edited by Noyl Wendor; 05-19-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Dude, this is really cool looking ! Love it ! It's amazing what a shroud piece can do

Brutal. I especially dig the weathering on that pommel. Is it all paint or is there some PC on it too?

, its pretty cool man love it
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

Paint, and only paint I stopped using Casesy's aluminum black, and this time around decided on no PCing. Funny thing is the shroud was a left over piece of scrap from a previous project. Cut, sanded and coated....a few times LOL so I could get that weathered copper look.
    Thanks for the cudos

Awesome looking saber bro. The Steamy across the room (You know the one *L*) says its more Dieselpunk than Steampunk. But other than that says it looks great. I say their are too many dang punks these days and it STILL looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master Taka View Post
    Awesome looking saber bro. The Steamy across the room (You know the one *L*) says its more Dieselpunk than Steampunk. But other than that says it looks great. I say their are too many dang punks these days and it STILL looks awesome.
    Ah, I didn't even think of "dieselpunk" as a way of describing this one. Thats not a bad idea
    Good call

Simple. Elegant. Very nice!