Thread: My latest PVC sand w/ on/off sound on a cheapo Vader board. The Nightstick

Default My latest PVC sand w/ on/off sound on a cheapo Vader board. The Nightstick

This will be my 3rd time trying to make this post. My PC keeps freezing and i got to log in over and over. So this is th Nightstick. It has a P4 white LED a MR Anikan emitter a suede handle from a wash rag and powered by one 14500 li-ion bat. I did use a TCSS box and button, but switched the led to blue. Oh and a cheapo Vader board w/ a TCSS speaker.
    Sorry for the rushed post but like said...Thank you fro lookin, and let me know what'cha think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcSV-3kxBjo

Thanks guys!!
    Last edited by Ripper; 05-16-2012 at 08:55 PM.

The suede handle is definitely a different approach. I would love to see how black suede would look. Otherwise, very nice job!

I like it a lot, curious though, what size PVC fits over the MR plastic parts? I may do something similar.

I think the suede colour could be better, or painted to match the suede, but otherwise nice one! I really like the emitter and choke.

Gorgeous saber. Very cool design. I had a hard time believing it's PVC!

Thanks guys!! I love the off set color of the suede. But that's the great thing about this hobby. I want black suede on a saber now. I am going to try and do that on another saber.