Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Questions about the PC version 2

jay, i got a question,
    I'm currently stateside, picking up needed parts...visiting family, is there a specific gage of solder i should be looking for?
    currently have a 4oz 60/40 ros core. it looks a bit large to use on a PCv2...

love being able to run to radioshack or Hd, but heading back to the outer rim next week........

I use a rosin core 60/40 as well, and I think the diameter of the solder wire is 0.032", but I'll have to double check that when I get back home tomorrow.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Has anyone had any issues with the 18mA accent LED output from the PC 2.0? I would like to use these outputs for my AV LEDS as well as my crystal chamber, and in both cases, the current rating of the LEDS is >18 mA.

My LED ratings are 20-30mA. As the voltage requirements are the same it would appear that they will still light, but I am worried that they will not receive enough current to be bright enough for their purpose. I would prefer to use these instead of having to draw from the main LED output.

Any thoughts everyone?

Tx!
    174fps.

It won't be a problem...I use the accent pads all the time for the AV switches and 3-5mm leds. I even still use a 1ohm, 1/8th watt resistor, and they still work just fine.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Does anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram for a full powah setup for the LEDengin and PC 2.0? If one does not exist I should be able to get by if someone can help me out with the signal wire connection from the PEX...where does it go on the PC 2.0?

Thanks for your help!

174fps