Thread: Best place to buy FX sabers?

Default Best place to buy FX sabers?

Hi guys, I've always wanted one but being young I never had the money (They were around £100) and had to settle on getting the .45 scale versions, now I'm earning finally last week I picked up an old Master Replicas Darth Vader 2003 one for £40 (Bargain), I've been looking around for others, but in the UK the only place I've found that still has any for sale is Forbidden planet and they only have Kit Fistos. Does anyone know of any other shops or a good online retailer? Or any advice on buying?

In particular I'm looking for the Hasbro Obi Wan TPM (My favourite) and ROTS, Darth Maul, Anakins from AOTC and ROTS, possibly Yodas, Mace Windus, The Counts, and Ventress.

Any suggestions are appreciated,
    Dan

You should try ebay. I'm actually considering purchasing a used Vader from ebay and converting it

Any Norwegian users (is there any?) might want to know that Toys R Us are having a massive 70% off both the Luke and Vader HFX sabers. I picked up one of each at 100 usd a piece

Well in my point of view i think you can buy from the internet because you can get better and warrantied from here
    otherwise many shops from where you can buy