Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: different tubes?

I was thinking more specifically...

Like what part of the Missile?

Missile.... Cool...[]

We use Missile parts on our sabers... huh huhuhuh huh huh

Sorry...
    Edit:
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">EDIT: I take this to mean that everyday people don't buy this stuff, which makes us a very special bunch indeed.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You didn't need that tidbit of info to figure that out![]

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

No, but I can bring cold hard proof to my GF that while I might be crazy with this stuff we are in good company. [8D]

'Your swords please, we wouldn't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor.' -Count Dooku

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">And according to that price, Tim looses about $2.00 per blade sale.
    Although I'm sure he doesn't pay that.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

When you buy 1000 at a time you can get them a little cheaper =)

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

When you buy 1000 at a time you can get them a little cheaper =)

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Then you cut them in 1/2 you get a lot of lightsaber blades!

No wonder you needed to move![]

Council Member
    Sith Lord

welcome to the boards phantom []

so tim, you have probably only bought poly C tubes once i'm guessing, i dought you have sold 2000 blades []

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

welcome to the boards phantom []<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thanks

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

so tim, you have probably only bought poly C tubes once i'm guessing, i dought you have sold 2000 blades []<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

There's 1,785 members as of this moment...
    Most probably just signed on to see what it was all about, but there are some on here that use Tim as there supplier for their saber business, and probably more than make up for those that didn't buy anything..

I'd say he has.
    Or is very close

2,000 blades...

That's $28,000 in blades in your shop![:0] I hope you have insurance![]

It never really clicked until now how much money you have invested into this...

That's just for one part... Multiply that by all the rest of the stuff you sell, not that you'll have that many of every part, and that's a hefty chunk of change! [:0]

If you didn't mind, I'd like to discuss with you how you got this started, being interested in starting my own business at some point. Over PM’s of coarse, if you preferred.

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I dont buy them in 8 foot lengths. I get them made at 40.5 inches.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I was pondering... 1000 blades would be 100" x 100" I think that's more mind boggling to think of. More than 8' x 8' of PolyC all lined/stacked up somewhere. When Tim gets shipments... he gets shipments.[:0]

EDIT: I also thought of things like how much Ultra buys gives us a peak into the volumes of stuff Tim deals with. If Ultra has 50-90 some (whatever his Ebay store has listed as available) that shows how many main sections, pommel #4's, etc...

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Well... that settles it for me. All my projects will be supplied by TCSS! I'm planning on modifying my MHS saber and building my sons each one at tax time, because their Hasbros just can't quite take the abuse. [}][}][}]