Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fix one led

I agree with you Xanatos that sometimes the scroll effect is so fast, I have the Ultimate effects from Hasbro (cheap toys) and I prefer a slower effect up and down.

Ooooh that's the one your trading down? If so that's not convertable any way, well no kits are made... but in your repair take lots of pics could help someone else out and good luck.
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

No no, I have an Anakin Hasbro FX with the iron hilt that I have to repair. After I buy olso the toy Hasbro Ultimate.
    Today the led works, it isn't a broken led, it depends on the way you touch the tube, if I open I will take a loto of pics

I open the hilt, but I have a problem to put out the foam diffuser from the polycarbonate tube.

Do you know what I have to do it?SANY0004.jpgSANY0005.jpgSANY0006.jpgSANY0007.jpgSANY0003.jpg

You need to drive that small pin out of the blade. Your 4th pic shows it the best.

There is a simple math formula for Saber names.-----------------------To check out the sound fonts I've made:
    ((Force-Dark Side)xEnglish^awesome)/Force)xLanguage[X].---------http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthXusia1/videos
    Quote from mihunai----------------------------------------------------------If you are interested in any of them, please PM me.

thanks.

I understand, but how? There is no another hole on the opposite side and I can't catch it because is too much inside the polycarbonate tube.

IIRC it will punch into the tube but not all of the way through. Then the guts of the blade will slide out.

There is a simple math formula for Saber names.-----------------------To check out the sound fonts I've made:
    ((Force-Dark Side)xEnglish^awesome)/Force)xLanguage[X].---------http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthXusia1/videos
    Quote from mihunai----------------------------------------------------------If you are interested in any of them, please PM me.

Did you mean with an hammer and a nail?

Hammer and whatever works, if you have punches they'll work better than a nail. But they'll do.