Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fix one led

Default Fix one led

Hello everybody,
    I’m new to the forum, I’m searching for some post about that but I can’t find it.
    I have an Hasbro Anakin not removable blade, one led is not well fixed and makes no light, if I touch the polycarbonate tube it lights up.
    My question is if it’s possible and simple to disassemble the polycarbonate tube, the led strip and the foam diffuser to fix the led and after reassemble everything?
    Is it worth doing this for only one led?
    Anyone have some photo of this?
    I don’t need the photo for disassemble the hilt.

Thank you for the answer, I hope is the right section and there is not a double post.

I'm sure you can follow this guide: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...kits-available

Find the faulty led and re-solder the bad connection, if that's the case. Good luck!
    Last edited by Vazan Maceu; 05-05-2012 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Some corrections.

Thank you Vazan Maceu,

I use this guide for disassemble the hilt.
    But I need to know if it's possible and easy reassemble the led strind, the foam diffuser and the polycarbonate tube?

May the force be with you

If it's just a bad contact in the led string, it should be very easy. Every assembly/disassembly task has its risks, though, but you shouldn't have any problems if you take your time and follow the intructions closely.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Yeah, just take your time, you'll be fine. If you mess it up, a lot of us on here *cough* may have 1 or 100 replacement string blades that we can send you LOL!

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

convert it man you need to take it apart to get to the blade so why not then you will not the problem again
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

Thank you every body!

@Xanatos: I love the scroll mode and I thinki is brighter in that way.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Uh....Scroll, yes. Brighter? Not even close.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

i have a converted maul, the brightness with the fact that its bladelessness lol i forgot about the scroll effect... besides most saber ignite so fast you dont notice it lol. anyway do wahat you want we will support you and help any way we can.
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

I think about that. Thank you every body and regards from Italy!