Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: my wife loves her ultrasound =)

haha.. was supposed to be a play on words.. like a 'soundboard' (CF/PC) would be be more appealing than the 'baby' (ultrasound)..

anyways.. congrats & good luck.

I thought I sensed a disturbance in the Force the other night. Congrats
    Coincidentally, ultrasound is what I'm in school for. Fun fact

well today my wife was suposed to be induced so we went to the hospital and after a few tests she is in early labor. so they are keeping her over night and are going to monitor her and our son Anthony and if her water hasent broke over night then at 6:30AM they will break her waters for her and get the ball rolling. last night i could not sleep cuz i was up coughing and tossing and turning so in the end i had 2hrs of sleep did work around the farm and then took the wife to the hospital and i only just got home after a 45min drive (in my Skyline =P) with rain fog and tail gaters.

only to now get to sleep at 8:42PM and i am going to take some good night juice to be sure i do sleep only to get up at 5AM to take my mother inlaw and i to the hospital for a fun filled day of waiting for my son to be born.

juat wanted to up date you guys and gals so yea good night and i will let you all know how it wint in a few days TTFN

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

good luck buddy and I know everythings gonna work out just fine.......Just remember watermelon and garden hose lol..narr congrats in advance
    ....Don't fear the Reaper....
    ....He's just a Sith Lord that has lost his lightsaber....

ok well at 2:30AM myt wife calls me and tells me to get to the hospital cuz her watter broke so my mother in law and i get in the car and make the drive. we get to the hospital and into the delivery room and BANG! at 3:55AM my son Anthony Peter is born. my poor wife didnt have time for any pain killers cuz everything progressed so fast she was useing gas for 10min and it had little to no effect... long story short im a dad =) weighing 3.365kg and at 50cm long i give you my son Anthony

Just remember watermelon and garden hose lol..
    Madmaxx you hit the nail on the head

Anthony1.jpgAnthony2.jpgAnthony3.jpg

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

Anthony..( wheeze wheeze) I am your father... Congrats buddy
    ....Don't fear the Reaper....
    ....He's just a Sith Lord that has lost his lightsaber....

A big congrats to you and the wife! He looks adorable. I'm sure he'll be swinging around a lightsaber in no time
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

haha thanks madmaxx

Silver Serpent i have some small led flashlight things (blue,green,amber,) and i know they will fit in his hand verry well =)

Furthest reaches of the Galaxy (Scotland)

Congratulations, Good to hear, Hope mother and baby are both doing well

thank you Lawrs1 they are both fine only problem is my wifes blood pressure is a little high but thats it