Thread: Vanquish V2

Default Vanquish V2

Here is my 2nd lightsaber. This is the same design as my first saber, but with a few changes and upgrades.

Features:
    Green Rebel Star
    Hasbro Fx Removable Blade Obi-Wan Sound Board(with that sweet ROTJ activation sound)
    4AAA Battery Speaker combo with 4.8v NiMh rechargable batteries
    Green Dot Latching AV Switch with Tall Bezel
    TCSS Blade Supplies

100_0799.jpg
    100_0803.jpg
    100_0804.jpg
    100_0806.jpg
    100_0807.jpg

Thanks Tim for doing a great job on the PowderCoating and drilling and tapping the screw holes. And Thanks to Ryan Skytraker for his Hasbro FX RMV. Blade Wiring Scematic. Thanks to Jay-Gon for the trouble shooting tips.

Hope You All Like my saber Vanquish V2. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Love it. Very Qui Gonish!

Smart is what comes to mind.... like a Jedi in a pinstripe suit. I like this a lot. Couple of my favourite parts in there too!
    "I sense great fear in you Skywalker! You have hate, you have anger; but you don't use them."

Quote Originally Posted by Elodin View Post
    Smart is what comes to mind.... like a Jedi in a pinstripe suit. I like this a lot. Couple of my favourite parts in there too!
    Very smart to me. I have had all those parts together at one time and NEVER thought of that look. I just waited and made two sabers and some trades!! Man this ROCK!! wish I seen it last month! lol

Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate the awesome reply's. Glad you like my build.

very clean and nice lines, love it
    Jhadious Aran

I like the clean design of that saber
    Good Job!
    Estine Shabone

Traxus V2 - The weapon of master Estine

Nice saber. Looks Old Republic era. Simple yet elegant.
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

Thanks again every one! Your comments make me enjoy my saber even more. Here is a link to my original build of this saber, so you can compare the differences between Version 1 and V2. For those who view the thread for my 1st saber(posted below) the sound board was upgraded shortly after that post to a 2010 hasbro economy board.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...saber-Vanquish
    Last edited by redeyejedi; 05-15-2012 at 10:11 AM.