Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noyl's "Starkiller" promo lightsaber (lots of pics)

Leather much better!

Great build, and a good choice to go with leather.

The leather gives the grip a different feel.
    But just so you know, there is still grip tape on the hilt just being used underneath the leather LOL

I'm really enjoying the look of this saber. Fantastic job.

As long as you don;t see it. lol

leather is great for long-term, but i actually liked the look of the grip tape. to me, it looks more accurate as the sabers in the trailer/posters looked like a grip material versus leather (no sheen to it)

but thats just me being picky. overall i give this MHS adaptation of a very unique saber a score of 11/10! love it, and i might have to make a copy.
    NOMING YOUR POWER CABLES SINCE 2007

MHS #1 "Coppertop" CFX Neopixel
    MR 616 "Joe Jedi"
    LDM converted Korbanth LS6 (Hero with PC 1.6 and FOC)
    Vintage graflex ANH - probably staying static
    Disney Savi Saber Peace and Justice (experience was worth it)

Default Major Upgrade...lots of pics :)

Howdy,
    I know I'm zombiefiing a dead post, but did want to start a new one to show what upgrade I did on this hilt. So I may be able to get away with it......this time
    Not to beat a dead horse, but I built this a few months ago. At the time did not have enough for the Extra bad@** sound package. Now I do A brand new PC 2.0, with a Blue P4 LED (later to be a 10watt, but that's later)
    However I went the extra mile....well for me it was two and decided on a chassis set up and in hilt recharge. Literally IN the hilt
    As well I put the AUX switch next to the main activation switch in the box. I really did this build with the idea in mind to upgrade later, as it turns out I was able to do my upgrade with out altering the hilt itself.
    The chassis slides into an out of the hilt enough to give acess to the SD card, and for a kill plug when its not being used a lot.

Thanks for looking

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Sweet!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Nice saber. your chassis is nice and neat as well.
    "If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal."

well now i have to give it a score of 12/10 haha
    very nicely done! you have really inspired me to build this (x2) when i get done with my laundry list in my signature lol
    NOMING YOUR POWER CABLES SINCE 2007

MHS #1 "Coppertop" CFX Neopixel
    MR 616 "Joe Jedi"
    LDM converted Korbanth LS6 (Hero with PC 1.6 and FOC)
    Vintage graflex ANH - probably staying static
    Disney Savi Saber Peace and Justice (experience was worth it)