Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noyl's "Starkiller" promo lightsaber (lots of pics)

Default Noyl's "Starkiller" promo lightsaber (lots of pics)

Howdy all.
    I did do a build log for this, but thought pictures in the Gallery would be good as well.
    I built this based on the picutures of the lightsabers that Starkiller used in the promo for Force Unleashed 2.
    Its all MHS parts, a Blue Seoul P4 LED, 7.4 lit-ion battery pack (18650, from TCSS) and for sound a Novasound 3.0 dark

I replaced the grip tape with leather...l-e-a-t-h-e-r!

Thats pretty much the extent of my editing
    Last edited by Noyl Wendor; 04-23-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Gorgeous work on this one. Nailed it, sir.

Definitely gorgeous. Nice work.

man that came out out nice, that short activation section is came out quite clean, what does the rear of the box look like? is it covered by the wrap or just too small to be exposed?

Good show. Creative use of sleeve material for the pommel too. Always amazed at what can be accomplished with MHS parts. My compliments.

Quote Originally Posted by dustunite View Post
    man that came out out nice, that short activation section is came out quite clean, what does the rear of the box look like? is it covered by the wrap or just too small to be exposed?
    Too small to be exposed, infact the way the rail stock fit, I have a nearly perfect seem between the rail stock and the inside of the box. There's a few pics of my start in the build log.
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...saber-BL/page2

Very cool.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

I did some ed-it-in Ooohh! thumbnails.
    Know what? I think in my time building, I've learned more about photo's, photbucket, and posting said photo's than I have actual saber building LOL

I have one coming in PVC... Strangely enough it looks similar! LOL
    Great build, probably my favorite saber design for application.

a really nice saber, you did a great job