Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: MAGISTER an Igniter™ Powered Custom Saber

igniter just sounds like a nightmare to wire... IA IYO is that diffucult? IF i was to get one do you recomend 30 gauge wire? thanks man and it is a great looking saber.
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

While IA did my instal, it doesn't look like it would be hard. To make the most of the board there will be a lot of wiring, but everything on the board is labeled and the owners manual goes deep into how to do the wiring. I think with a goood soldering iron, patience, and an understanding of the instructions (meaning, read the manual) anyone should be able to wire one up.

Igniter is very easy to wire. I use 30 usually but have used 26 and 28. All pads are on the outside of the board and you can wire them through the holes. Makes life much simpler

Looks like Igniter is what I'm looking for, looks awesome indeed and will be my choice for my first built

Anyway, what power source did you use in this built to support this soundboard and its LEDengine?
    Clicky Sig =>

Thanks for the compliments everyone. My saber is wired with two 18650's! Yes, they fit in this saber with room to spare. It has incredible runtime!

I'll also mention that this saber is also running the Igniter R2 version! This updated board was just announced last night and is currently available. There are a lot of software features that have been added. I'll post videos this weekend showing what can be done. There is so much you can do with this board, it's just insane. I'll let Naigon explain all the wonderful details or search out the reveal on FX.
    http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=35887.0

[EDIT] My question was silly, I forgot that the specs are on the first page (apologies)

Thanks!
    Two 18650's is also what I wanted, good to know

And thanks also for the link on FX, will check out the R2, drooling already hehe
    Last edited by Darth Ryo; 05-04-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    Clicky Sig =>