Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MAGISTER an Igniter™ Powered Custom Saber

Blog Entries

love the look of the saber and the igniter!!!
    "Do or do not....there is no try" - Yoda

the igniter sound card does look pretty amazing!! cant wait to try one out!!

Blog Entries

Man this saber is gorgeous... The hilt just looks epic... So elegant and refined.

Such a beautiful hilt deserves nothing less than the igniter sound card.... I mean, there's just no touching this board really, I can't wait to have my own igniter saber. Sound fonts are great too IA, can't wait to see what else you have in store!!!

Are you saying the igniter out performs the CF? Just asking
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos1986 View Post
    Are you saying the igniter out performs the CF? Just asking
    In my personal opinion yes... I think it out performs the CF... For the price and availability of the sound card, with what it can do... Man I have igniter fever over here!

So you own both? Its just I've never seen anyone so excited about it. I am curious though... I refuse to use a obsidian... but the igniter does appeal to me. What's its lenght? Or can you direct me to a link with more info? Thanks
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos1986 View Post
    So you own both? Its just I've never seen anyone so excited about it. I am curious though... I refuse to use a obsidian... but the igniter does appeal to me. What's its lenght? Or can you direct me to a link with more info? Thanks
    I've been researching both sound cards, but I don't own either yet lol... I got to duel with a CF saber that one of my friends made... Don't get me wrong, the CF is a great sound card, and one you would be happy with. However what I see the Igniter doing in the videos and builds I've seen just rocks! Reading up on what the igniter is capable of, and what people do with it is just really cool to me, and seems really versatile for someone like me who carries their saber around constantly.

I am super excited about the igniter... It is going to be my first "nice" soundcard purchase. As far as the specs go I don't have the exact specifications on hand... I'm sure IA could help with that one.

Edit: The obsidian just never took off did it? Seems sturdy enough and like it's got a good set up... That being said I've never used one... I wish I had the cash laying around to get one of each sound board and do a side by side... by side by side comparison of each card.
    Last edited by Lucien Kane; 04-20-2012 at 11:18 PM.

There is additional info on Igniter and at least one thread showing the size differences between many boards on the FX-Sabers forum.

I own several CF, PC and Igniter sabers (just finished another one last night) and I don't like to compare them. Each one has their place in my collection. I really respect what the PCMG did with the PC. I love the CF for certain builds, especially my Graflex V. Igniter is my fave for sabers that benefit from Igniter specific features. I won't say X is better than Y because they are all great and all worth owning.

Thanks for all the kudos on this build. I'm very happy with the results and I think Robiwon/TheDirector will enjoy it as well.

my vote is on this for build of the year!! i keep coming back to this one, beatiful saber!!

Thanks guys, as soon as I get it in my hands I will post some more pics and a video of it in action.

Build of the year? I like that!