Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGISTER an Igniter™ Powered Custom Saber

Default MAGISTER an Igniter™ Powered Custom Saber

Greetings Saber Fans!

IndustrialAction

PROUDLY Presents

MAGISTER

In late February, Robiwon and I were discussing at Imperial Royal Arms, the MHS saber that he was planning on building. We got to talking about Igniter™ and TruColor™. Robiwon was very excited to hear about all of the cool options and features available and decided to give it a shot. Additionally, we discussed having me do the install. Robiwon had already picked out the MHS parts and had a vision for what he wanted. I talked him in to giving me some creative license and I also recommended that we work with Arkhan on the kill key and powder coating. I decided to make a custom shroud, install a shaftless rumble motor and made some recommendations to improve the final product. I finished the install last night and just wrapped up the pictures and videos. The results are below. Enjoy!

SPECS

Custom MHS Based Saber

One-Off Custom Shroud

Igniter™ & TruColor™

10W LEDengin RGBW

Dual 18650 7.4V Li-Ion

NINE Fonts (plus many more courtesy of multiple hums in many fonts)

NINE Main Blade Colors

NINE Blaster & Lock-up Colors

Shaftless Rumble Motor (FULLY configurable using "Crystal" pads on Igniter™)

2W Bass Speaker

Blue Ring AV

7/8" SabreBlade™

Arkhan Custom Kill Key

Powder Coating by Arkhan

SELECT BUILD PICS

GLAMS

VIDEO

Looks good.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Very nice. I like it.
    Boring conversation anyway...

The flash colours are too bright/too distinctive different IMO but other wise very impressive.

Thanks all!

@Crystal - I did that intentionally for the video to really show the capabilities of Igniter. Of course it can all be changed up with the config program.

I will have this saber in hand next week, it's going out Monday. All that were involved with the build have just done a fantastic job. The hilt itself came out beautiful. The fonts and colors are just fantastic. Plus the abilities of the Igniter and TruColor boards are pure awesome! Being able to change blade colors and have individual sound fonts for each color, WOW!

Thanks to Industrial Action for the build and instal. Thanks to Arkhan for the powder coat and kill key. And a big thanks to Naigon for the most outrages soundboard out there!

Quote Originally Posted by IndustrialAction View Post
    Thanks all!

@Crystal - I did that intentionally for the video to really show the capabilities of Igniter. Of course it can all be changed up with the config program.
    Oh cool!...more impressed now.

Looks great! Something very modern about the red/black combo. nice clean design. I like!
    "I sense great fear in you Skywalker! You have hate, you have anger; but you don't use them."

Thanks guys. I really like the color combo as well. I think the black chrome on the neck, emitter and pommel are going to look great in person.