Valenthyneous

This saber is a period piece. It "was" going ot be my TCSS entry, but HarkMammil who refined the original sketches, assisted on the weathering and generally played games on his i-phone while I worked, wanted me to get her posted...so no contest for me. It is the spiritual successor to my early saber, the Valenthyne and the Light Side counterpart to Empirical. With the original Valenthyne, I explored the "floating shroud" idea. I refined it on Empirical. With Valenthyneous, the concept has come full circle and incorporates features of both. This saber is meant to be reminiscent of a repulsorlift engine (from a pod racer or old broken down speeder). In the same way that Corran Horn crafted his saber from a speeder bike handle, the creator of Valenthyneous used what was at hand to craft his saber. The shrouds are triple layered and the color scheme varies from Oxidized Bronzium to Ferretium and Auretium...in other words, I used all three of my metallic oxidized weathering schemes on this particular saber. Also, as part of the design aesthetic (the use of "found" parts), I did not radius the repulsor stabilizer mount or the activation plate. This gives the effect that I was after and fits the Chi of the design. Finished her off with a CFv5.10, full custom pommel and LEDengin 10 LED and a nice "Light Side Compendium" of sound fonts. I am proud to present...Valenthyneous.

Particulars:
CFv5.10 with:
Bank 1: TOR - Echos of Tython by Nightstorm
Bank 2: TOR - Crucible by Nightstorm
Bank 3: Fates by Madcow
Bank 4: JK2 - Outcast by Nightstorm
Bank 5: The Duelist by Sekrogue1985
Bank 6: Hero by Madcow
LEDengin RGGB (GG blade, RB FoC...reversible)
7.4V (14650) Li-ion w/2.1mm recharge/kill in pommel
Machined Resonance Chamber
Dual LED Crystal Pommel (1 mirrors blade)
2W TCSS Speaker

The BMT:

The Glams:

FoC:

Close-ups: