Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tutorial on how to Take apart a Short AV Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos1986 View Post
    probably could ill try and get the one i messed up to come apart and Ill try in... how short are yo needing it? you could take the leads off and just run wire... but idk if we can hack it off cuz of the plastic housing
    Well, when I first started on my saber, one of the things I looked at was putting the PC board under the switches, but there was too many collisions happening when I tried to close it up. Even a few millimeters would have helped. It's probably not terribly relevant to me anymore (I went with other solutions) but it sounds like something that could be of general use.
    The lightsaber hilt is capable of producing a blade of pure energy. The lightsaber hilt has proven to be completely safe. The saber blade however has not. Do not touch the operational end of the saber blade. Do not look directly at the operational end of the saber blade. Do not immerse the saber blade into your flesh, not even partially.

i see what you mean, but im not sure though
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

Quote Originally Posted by bk_renesis View Post
    You can remove the existing led legs and drill a 5mm hole in the back of the assembly and slide your led in. That's how I do mine anyway...

Good tute bro!
    thanks for posting this particular method - came in very handy recently
    LOCKHEED

That's exactly what mine looked like! Cheers boys and girls anytime!
    "The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."―Darth Sidious