Thread: wiring an 8 led display board

Blog Entries

Default wiring an 8 led display board

i recently purchased an 8 led display driver board from jq sabers to run multible accent leds. it has 20 pre set programs, 9 speed settings, and auto pattern change. it's supplied with power leads and tact switch. it is 20mm by 23mm. i'm not sure if any one has experience with this particular board, but i could'nt find any wiring tuturial on it. can any one out there help me out on this one.IMG_6984[1].jpgIMG_6984[1].jpgIMG_6984[1].jpg

Blog Entries

i without a dought want to stay loyal to TCSS but jq sabers is the only place i found this board that will sell 1 to me!!!

Check your pm
    Sith Happens

This is not a very tough job to wiring a display board it is very simple but i think you should be wired your this display board
    by this person from where you buy this board because he knows very well about this display board wiring and he will solve
    your problem because if this board is very easy them this is also very sensitive because of many power supplies

I would would have thought a part like that would have at least come with a simple diagram. You def should contact JQ directly and ask for instructions.