Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Grip Material?

I used 40 O-Rings on my sink tube saber. 1 1/8 rings around a 1 1/4 tube work awesome.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yikes.

You just necroposted a thread that's over 3 years old.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Council Member
    Jedi Master

At least it shows he's searching and reading.

it can be good for other new people as well that he necroposted. it brings the thread thats been hidden prob pages and pages back up front. and give the new guys some ideas, mayb help them from asking questions that have already been answered in this thread long ago.
    and he was also adding to the thread, which is a bonus as well (more ideas for others)
    think ill add one of my personal grip ideas that ive used. which is window/door weather stripping foam. its black and about a quarter inch wide, comes in a roll of a few feet and has adhesive backing. it also comes in half inch, oh and also comes in white for those wanting to do a stormtrooperish or whatnot saber
    another good grip i have found comes from semi older gm truck fuel pumps (and some other vehicles) around the fuel pump is sometimes what is called a insulator, its basically just a round peice of foam that helps keep it from freezing. anyhow its about 2 and a half to 3 inches long and fits nicely on 1-1/4 inch tube. some ive gotten fit nice on 1.5 inch tubes.
    a wise man once said "dont try to be a great man....just be a man"