Thread: I'd like some help ANNND I'm new here.

Question I'd like some help ANNND I'm new here.

I'm sorry if I post this in the wrong section. I'd simply like some help with an issue I'm having.

I recently ordered a 2007 Anakin skywalker Force FX Lightsaber and it worked just fine for about a week. Now it won't turn off, like, AT ALL. I've tried pulling the batteries out and playing with the switch. I'm not really ballsy enough to take it apart without instruction nor do I know if that'd be wise. I also read that the 2007 model isn't the easiest to take apart.

If this is a common problem and if there is a solution, that'd be GREAT. I'd really like some help with this one. I'm glad the problem is that it won't turn off rather than it not turning ON. XD

It sounds like there is a problem with your switch or the wiring for it. The only thing I can suggest is to take it apart and see what's going on inside. Dis-assembly of the Anakin ROTS models is easy, just follow the conversion tutorial here: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...kits-available

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Yeah, I found a picture-guide on taking it apart and it was very simple to fix. Thank you very much. It probably didn't help that I heavily modded the exterior.