Thread: converting to power pack

Default converting to power pack

looking fo assitance. i have a luke rotj force fx saber, ordered everything needed to convert blade (i believe) but also want to install battery pack and recharge port. can anyone help?

You’ll want to go check out the Luke conversion thread 1st to see were your headed. Then Check out the sticky thread on recharge ports over in the Schematics. You can either just buy a pack from the store, or check out the thread on building battery packs.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, you are going to need to do a little reading and research. It isn't that hard at all, but will require some modding.

First, you need to find how a recharge port hooks up to a soundboard, there is a stickied thread for that.

Next, you need to find a wiring diagram for the luke ROTJ board. Again, there is also a stikied thread for that too.

Then you will need to make the pack, and mount a new speaker setup, since you won't be able to use the old pack. PVC works well for this.

That should get you going in the right direction!
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

thanks will check out stickies. if i have anymore questions later i will post.

cant seem to find wiring diagram for luke rotj force fx 2oo7

all you have to do is find the pos and neg of the board dont really need a diagram
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"