Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Hasbro Anakin Removable Blade Version - Done & kits available

Does this apply to the Obi-wan as well? If not can I send mine to you to have fixed up with a blue rebel or cree led? :P I'm still kinda nervous about doing conversions myself x.x Its a special saber so. PM me if we can work something out if you don't mind =]
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

There are no commissions allowed on the forums here.

This conversion tutorial is for the anakin removable blade, not the Obi-wan. The wiring for the soundboards is likely the same, but that's about it.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Hey gang, first off this turtorial is awesome!! Very well detailed and it answered allot of my questions except for one. I noticed the turtorial was based of the removal blade saber already. Is it possible to use these parts with a fixed blade saber? I know you would probably have to make a new way for a restraining screw

I was curious if there's any kits out there to convert fixed blade saber's Luke/Anikan's specifically

Thank you for all your time

There's a separate kit and tutorial for the fixed bladed version here:http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...kits-available

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    There's a separate kit and tutorial for the fixed bladed version here:http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...kits-available
    hey thanks for the link, i saw that before but didn't know for sure. anyone know now that hasbro has released the luke again if TCSS is going to produce conversion kits again?

TCSS never produced a conversion kit for the Luke ANH model, due to the costs involved in machining an aluminum version of the plastic piece that the saber was built with.

So the kit for the non-removable hilt has been out of stock for quite some time now but this one is in stock What's the difference between the two? The pictures look very similar. Is it just a smaller diameter or do the holes not line up? ? If so would it be possible to make an adapter to slide between this and the inner walls of the base saber?

Jay,

Would you be willing to take a measurement of the O.D. on the Anakin conversion blade holder. I've been looking for a measurement but can only ever find the length. Thanks in advance.

If i had one, I would...this saber went to it's current owner a long time ago.

i see on the sound board it says Vader, can you switch the sound on these? also is it the same on the MR version?