Thread: My First Build

Default My First Build

I wanted to build a saber for my son, So my quest to build a light saber started at a hardware store, and big lots. Then I built the sabor and now I am here and finding out there is a community of people that have already done what I did. So I joined up. And I thought someone would be interested in what i built so here it is.

The base was a maglite and other things i used were: Hair Brush, Bolt, Socket, PVC Pipe, conduit pipe, Report Cover (Lens Color), Large Button from a Coat, Carpenter Pencils, Brass Wire, Light Fixture Nut,

The flash light still is operable and the whole thing can be taken apart in-order to replace batteries and lite bulbs.

0108121724.jpg0108121726.jpg0108121726a.jpg0108121726b.jpg0108121727.jpg

Holy whoa. Way cool emitter. Really dig the color scheme too. Welcome to the forums!

Dang... Ty took the words out of my mouth! For someone's first saber... especially someone not relying on community assistance... those are incredibly nice! I love that first picture.

Welcome to the forums! I hope we get to see more of your work!

Youngling

very very nice for you first saber. Liking the pommel

Thanks guys. It was fun to do. I want to build another for yours truly, so I will be searching out the forums for ideas. Thanks again!!