Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My first ever build: Sith Spine

That is an excellent set up. my hats off to you on that one.
    I can't wait to see how it turns out, this one I'll be checking up on. So keep up the excellent work

Very cool saber design. Also explains why choke #3 is out of stock!

I heard Tim will do white powdercoat but you have to be ok with black speckles

Yep ! That was in response to my post. Im totally gonna have it done for my Storm Trooper Build Great work on this Sith Spine by the way ! The fact that its made from "chokes" and the user would use the "Force Choke " lol nice little pun heheh.

Wink

Personally I dont think sound is out of the question. Instead of just the 1.5in ext you could use a 2in DF, I'd go for pommel 8, one less choke, a double male, see pic. SaberBuilder_render spine.jpg
    a 7.4v Li-ion 2600mAh 18650 Battery Pack and PC 2.0.

Set up the speaker rev sound (in between one of the chokes) using a bit of tube to house the speaker, like Jay suggests in this thread.
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...xtension/page3.

Mount the switch in the pommel. Like so
    photo 9.jpg

You could then have a tactile switch in the 1.5in ext.

If you wanted a recharge port you should be able to mount one in the choke, but you'd need to mod the wiring setup slightly.

That would make in 14in's which is a better saber size and you have sound.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos1986 View Post
    all I can say is wow... I dont see a CF, PC or FX board fitting but a econo obi yes... also with 1 li-ion battery that thing could have sound for sure. I like it. gives me ideas.
    I agree! Nice saber bro!!

Nice, love the creative instinct.

On a planet so far away that not even the Jedi, nor the Sith have ever discovered it.

thanks to every one showing support and likeing my design, means alot from all of you. and sorry for hardly ever being on im not much of a fourm person myself and if i was, with my job i wouldnt get a whole lot of time to, and yes i would love to add and have sound i have been thinking of wasy to do it these past several months just need to find a really small sound board and speaker in to one of the chokes near the emmiter or pommel while haveing the choke milled to have vents or windows like i have seen in some preivous works

Looks like you where working on your saber back in June of 2012?
    Well, I think this (The NB) has been added to the store since then. It may be just what you need to fit in your hilt.
    ~ The Yin ~

“Yeah I’m pack’n heat! It’s to prevent anyone from making me cold.”

For the saber building Younglings and Padawans: Basic Saber Building and The Saber Building Dictionary!

On a planet so far away that not even the Jedi, nor the Sith have ever discovered it.

that'll be perfect of it thanks suggesting it, ill have to order it and a switch as soon as i can.