Thread: Lightsaber sound module schematics

Default Lightsaber sound module schematics

I am wondering if some one have schematic of sound module board for lightsaber that i can make,because i cant finde any place to buy in my country compleat board.If i wanted to buy it online it will cost much more then all parts for lightsaber.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Not really no. This forum is attached to a store that sells saber soundcards. You're unlikely to find any info on here on how to make your own. Firstly, because that would be like shooting yourself in the foot for a store owner to do/allow that. Secondly, this is still a relatively small hobby/industry in the grand scheme of things and there are only a handful of 'functional' saber soundcard models even in existence. They are a specialized art, and only a couple of people know what they're doing in that arena, so there wouldn't be schematics just floating around of some generic saber sound module. If this were a multi billion dollar industry with millions upon millions of users/customers then that would probably be different.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Tnx for info, i will try to finde that sound module board some where to buy thx.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by MrLogan View Post
    Tnx for info, i will try to finde that sound module board some where to buy thx.
    How about this one???

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Pe...-V20-P612.aspx

maybe letting us know 'where' you are located would help?