if i have a 7.4 li ion power source, and im running the 2v 20ma red accent led off the petit cruton sound module, with the 2 accent led pads that have a fv of 3.3v, do i still need to resist the accent led's? and if i do, do i calulate it for the 7.4v main power source, or the led pad fv of 3.3v??? also if i'm gonna run the rebel star led(blue fv unknown)off the petit cruton, do i need to resist that as well??? i'm not electronicaly incliend, just starting out, and i need all the help i can get, i dont want to mess up. a quick story for you. my father when he was younger then me, appllied to PSE&G (public service electric and gas). his last test was to build some sort of electricial box and he has only 1 hour to do it, with about 20 other students in the class. the tester said go and every one started building there box. my father was the only one that past the test. the reason why, "he was the only one that read the instructions and asked questions". thank you every one for all your help!!!