Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012 TCSS Saberbuilding Contest

It is definitely exciting! Kinda weird that there are currently 65 votes in the custom category and 130 in the MHS category.

Jedi Padawan
    Jedi Padawan

I, for one, am still contemplating what I want to vote on in the Custom category. i'm guessin there are others of the same mind...

Knowledge must be balanced by Practice.
    Practice must be balanced by Experience.
    Through Knowledge, Practice, and Experience
    we gain Wisdom.

-Boj-Vaati Mau
    Jedi Sentinel, Jar'Kai practitioner,
    and Instctor at Strafe Plains Temple

Saber Guild: Strafe Plains Temple
    The Rebel Legion

Placed my votes. Some really nice work in the MHS section. Too bad there weren't more entries in the custom sabers. I like to see the "unlimited" division entries.

AK-47s and Lightsabers, both so fun to build

How difficult it was to chose in the MHS... Some incredible works

The thing I find weirdest about voting results is how one saber will get a burst of votes and then another takes it's spot then it seems votes only go to 2 sabers for a while...weird.

I think that may be partly because you can choose to see how everyone else voted before you place your own vote. If it was kept secret before you made your choice, it could make a difference.

I never peek at the results before I choose. I'd rather not be influenced that way.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

I voted based only on the work, not on how others voted. Some very interesting sabers this year... I'm looking forward to seeing names attached to the work, to see if my guesses are correct...

Saber building is like a fetish, you like what you like and the rest doesn't catch your eye.

Most of the builds are so evenly matched...it really does look like seeing the results is effecting votes. When I first saw the builds I thought it would be neck and neck till the end. Still a ways to go so who knows really.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chambers View Post
    Most of the builds are so evenly matched...it really does look like seeing the results is effecting votes. When I first saw the builds I thought it would be neck and neck till the end. Still a ways to go so who knows really.
    totally agree