Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012 TCSS Saberbuilding Contest

Since the contest is a little later this year I'm commited to another build. I might be able to budget it and I'll be pushing to meet both deadlines but I haven't given up yet. We'll see.

Hey! What up with the add links in the bold underscored words in the first post? Do we have a sponsor this year? lol Never mind. They gone now. Weird....
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 04-04-2012 at 09:54 AM.

I just got an order of TCSS parts in today & 2 weeks ago, I started drawing prints a week ago, & havent secured electronics or sound-board yet, could i use this current project for the contest?

Council Member
    Jedi Master

I don't see why not, unless you have shown off any pictures. We all want the voting to be anonymous to keep things fair, so if people have seen the saber, they will know who made it.

Ok great, I havent shown off any pix here, thanks for answering my question

a lot of members here are members on FX if you have shown pics there could be a prob
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

I'm a member over there also & havent posted any pics of this project, I was doing Katana oval hilt style sabers & have one just about finished with a PC1.6 ,& I have shown pix of that on other forums so I know I wont enter that saber (though it's gorgeous & would be a great candidate in the custom part of the contest).
    Thanks!

What email do i send my submission too? I cant seem to find one on Lord Maul's profile...

You use the "send email" link in his profile. You don't get to see his email unless he replies to the one you send from here... which goes to whatever email account you have registered with this forum.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

COOL. Just the push I needed to get my saberproject going!

When does this one end? I got a cool idea to enter for.