Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012 TCSS Saberbuilding Contest

I have sent an email to Lord Maul with the info and photo links for my 2012 entry, May 29, 2012

AK-47s and Lightsabers, both so fun to build

Can't wait to see this year's entries. I think this is going to be a good competition.
    "The Coffee Shop Jedi"

\\\\\\ Words of wisdom....Don't poke the bear. //////

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Okay, I have gone through and cataloged every entry. If you didn't get a PM from me in the last couple of hours and you have entered, please PM me ASAP!
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

How does one send attachements inside a message here? I only see URL links in the PM or "send email" section, and the Insert file option does not allow me to select from computer, again only URL. The insert file option in the thread here thouugh does allow you to select an image from your computer...not helpful for this however...

??

Tx!
    174fps

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul View Post
    Okay, I have gone through and cataloged every entry. If you didn't get a PM from me in the last couple of hours and you have entered, please PM me ASAP!
    um....isn't the deadline June 1st? Or do we have till the end of May 31st pacific time?
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 05-30-2012 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 174fps View Post
    How does one send attachements inside a message here? I only see URL links in the PM or "send email" section, and the Insert file option does not allow me to select from computer, again only URL. The insert file option in the thread here thouugh does allow you to select an image from your computer...not helpful for this however...

??

Tx!
    174fps
    Get a Photobucket account, upload the pics and send him the links to the pics

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by IndustrialAction View Post
    Get a Photobucket account, upload the pics and send him the links to the pics
    This. I hate having to download attachments, it's much easier to have urls to you pictures
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

deadline, i cant wait to see the comp
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"

same here, very exited!