Thread: Guardian.My first build(Warning!It's dangerous for your eyes!)

Smile Guardian.My first build(Warning!It's dangerous for your eyes!)

Hi all!I don't use TCSS parts,it was made from available parts.Well,LED is blue,but blade looks like purple.

Simple and effective. I'd probably change out that electrical tape on the grips for something a little more permanent. Perhaps paint. Electrical tape has a tendency to come loose and get your hands all gummy.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Thanks for your comment.Well,it was my first training NON glowing saber.Hilt lives more than two years in this condition(including electrical tape on it).I just gave the second life for this saber(as glowing,you can see)
    Hilt was made from piece of incorrosible steel tube and parts of plumbing.
    My friends,sory for my very bad English.I'll try to make it better.

I like it. Looks great for dualing. Do you have a lens? If you hook it up with a lens, your blade will Rock a even light! That simple look, seems solid!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
    I like it. Looks great for dualing. Do you have a lens? If you hook it up with a lens, your blade will Rock a even light! That simple look, seems solid!!
    Em...lense ARE in blade.LED is not bright enough.I'll try to find better led,than china-1W(300mA)-~5,5$-cost.
    My friends,sory for my very bad English.I'll try to make it better.