Thread: MY PVC Imperial Knights Lightsaber

Red face MY PVC Imperial Knights Lightsaber

Hi all!!
    This is my Imperial Knights lightsaber I made of PVC. I didn't do my hard core weathering this time. I thought it might take away from the IK look. I just have been wanting to do this build for a while now. i just got it done last week some time. It has a P4 white in it, and a 3AAA battery pack. I hope you guy like it. Comments welcome!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO-F_eckioU

Thanks again guys!!!

Not bad, only thing I would have done differently, is change the placement of the switch, in the pommel.

Otherwise the grip looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Odious View Post
    Not bad, only thing I would have done differently, is change the placement of the switch, in the pommel.

Otherwise the grip looks fantastic.
    Yeah, a lot of folks say I should have it at the bottom. But my next one will have a RC port so i can put it in a better place next time. Right now i need room for the LED plus heat sink and the battery pack at the bottom. ThanK you though!! Thanks for the info too. Now i am sure about the next one!

I love how this saber turned out. Great work!

I know this post is kind of old, but I can't say enough how amazing this looks !!!
    I'd like to build my own pvc saber (and I've alread referenced that thread by master Jay Gon-Jinn)
    but I was wondering what the blade dimensions are including outer diameter?

Welcome to the forums. If you check out the store, you will find blades are thick walled, thin walled, 1", 7/8" and 3/4", trans white, clear or coloured. Your choice will depend on use and preference ie: heavy or light duelling or display.
    Last edited by Greenie; 07-18-2016 at 01:52 AM.

I like it! An oldie but a goody.

A tutorial on what you did and a parts list would be fantastic because I would really enjoy making one for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Welcome to the forums. If you check out the store, you will find blades are thick walled, thin walled, 1", 7/8" and 3/4", trans white, clear or coloured. Your choice will depend on use and preference ie: heavy or light duelling or display.
    Thank you so much, I intend to build my own so I'll try and use one of those demensions, hopefully I can figure it out