Thread: Strange charger does it work with li on 7.4 battery? Charger Question

Force Aware
    Force Aware
    Force Aware

Default Strange charger does it work with li on 7.4 battery? Charger Question

Hope all is well,
    I couldn't find info about this charger anywhere.. Someone help. I want to use it with a proctected li on 7.4 v battery pack from the store.

IMG_1013.JPGIMG_1014.JPGIMG_1015.JPGIMG_1016.JPG

It should be safe. Googled it in 3 seconds.
    Here is the information from the website:
    This battery charger is a microprocessor controlled unit designed exclusively for charging 2 cell 7.2 V or 7.4 V. Lithium-ion and lithium polymer (lipo, li-po, li-poly) battery packs. It has led indicators to indicate the current operating mode of the charger. This battery charger complies with applicable safety agency requirements of UL, cUL and CE. This is an 8.4V peak battery charger.

PST-3P10-L1008 2 Cell Pack Li-ion Battery Charger

There is a simple math formula for Saber names.-----------------------To check out the sound fonts I've made:
    ((Force-Dark Side)xEnglish^awesome)/Force)xLanguage[X].---------http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthXusia1/videos
    Quote from mihunai----------------------------------------------------------If you are interested in any of them, please PM me.

Force Aware
    Force Aware
    Force Aware

whats google

Force Aware
    Force Aware
    Force Aware

Thanks !

Definitely safe...I have two of those myself and they work very well for larger battery packs, like 7.4v 18650's. Those are not recommended to be used with 14500's or 14650's however.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.