Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: vader sound board not working.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yoiaholic

Count, check your pm's.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well don't we feel left out...

Their talking about us...

My ears are ringing.[]

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Haha no, just have a business opportunity for him.

'Your swords please, we wouldn't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor.' -Count Dooku

Council Member
    Sith Lord

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Count, check your pm's.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

why do people say stuff like "pm sent" and "check your pms" [?] man james, you call me a postwhore

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

Post whore? I have 84 posts spread out over almost a year's time. I only post when I have something to say and sir you annoy me very much.

'Your swords please, we wouldn't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor.' -Count Dooku

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">the silver stuff is just duct tape, cause i couldnt find my heatshrink, but ill take the stuff off and see if it works now<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

duct tape leaves a mess when you take it off, why didn't you just use electricle tape CD?

<center>

</center>

dude electrical tape leaves the mess not duct tape.[]

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Council Member
    Sith Lord

wasn't pointing fingers at you Yoiaholic. james has been calling me a postwhore lately and i have been looking for things i don't do that seem unnecessary to me

<center>

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

wasn't pointing fingers at you Yoiaholic. james has been calling me a postwhore lately and i have been looking for things i don't do that seem unnecessary to me<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Don't single out James!

Everyone has the same feelings.

Yup, pretty much unanimous!

FAQ

Council Member
    Sith Lord

k, james and ambo, they are the prime people who are actually SAYING that i am a postwhore, you might think it but you don't SAY it.

<center>

</center>

k, james and ambo, they are the prime people who are actually SAYING that i am a postwhore, you might think it but you don't SAY it.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Everyone in the "Higher Order" has said it. You were just not part of the conversation.

You WERE the conversation!

FAQ

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

wasn't pointing fingers at you Yoiaholic. james has been calling me a postwhore lately and i have been looking for things i don't do that seem unnecessary to me

<center>

</center>

You're not really the police of the forum so there is no need to add comments. Do what you are doing and they'll continue what they are doing.

There is a purpose behind saying "PM sent". It's a double layer of protection, it lets them know they have one and can tell if it didn't get through. On other forums it's used a lot to call "dibs" on stuff.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>