Thread: How about a Droid or additional prop forum?

Default How about a Droid or additional prop forum?

Hi all.

I'm getting back int the SW scene after a bit of a hiatus the past few dozen months.
    I am satisfied with my 2 saber builds at this point (until something really cool comes along) and decided to get into the Arduino scene and robotics. Naturally I am going to now try to build a droid or droid esc robot (in the style of an R type unit).

I am going to try and do a comprehensive build thread, something I've not done before and I kinda don't see where this really fits into this forum. Granted this is nominally a saber forum, I still wanted to share things here and wonder if we could perhaps actually have a seperate forum under Misc called Other Props or maybe even Droids?

I have the main guts already (Arduino Uno, motor board kit and some sensors). I'd like to initially chronicle setting up and testing the boards and start revealing plans and artwork, etc.
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

There's already a site for that.

http://astromech.net/

It's the astromech builders association. Though, they build more than just Astromechs.

Right but we have a costuming forum here as well; why not add an additional props forum?
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!