Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Design gurus - help a brother out - updated 09/26/06

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

i was just saying what the cons were of getting rid of it if you wanted too<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

But no one wants to, you know it, you're just posting to get a post count, no one cares, I am not continuing this convorsation out of respect for the Author. There is no reason to derail this topic...

<font size="6"><center>So DROP IT!</center></font id="size6">

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

you of all people can't talk about respect to the author when you are the prime derailer of topics. you even made a banner for youself

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

you of all people can't talk about respect to the author when you are the prime derailer of topics. you even made a banner for youself<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You arrogant SOB!

You have no idea what that banner is for! It's to stop people from tearing people like you to shreds!!

And the fact that you are really irritating the commander of that unit, the hardest person I know to pi$$ off, means...

You're screwed!

FAQ

If I can get access to a scanner, I have a design worked out. It's three views - top, side and bottom, and seems like it is entirely do-able witht he MHS ans some aluminum tubing. Of course, this design is just preliminary and open for comments and suggestions, but it seems like a start to me.

If I get it the way I want it, Tim stands to make some $ off me out of custom work fees!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Jonitus

If I can get access to a scanner, I have a design worked out.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Do you have a camera? Just photograph them...

FAQ

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ambo

It is fine J-Lo, I embrace my faults. I know that my typing is lacking just like everyone else on the boards knows, but everyone else knows what i mean and the point gets across. Since you obviously do it only to be anoying and to uphold your reputation you so higly reguard on "all the other boards I am better known on", I will group you with all the other people that are in the "grade school anoyance" category and chalk it up to you havein nothing better to do than wait until someone makes a grammamatical error to actually post something that you feel is detremental and helpfull to people on the boards, since you feel that everyone is furthered by you basically posting when you either point out others faults or when you have something to complain about. I am sure that you will have some form of comback to try and irritate me and start up some form of argument, but it will be more of a waste of time for only you. Oh and feel free to correct my spelling and grammar mistakes in this post, for until i am graded on my posts on a forum, and my point gets across to the people i am actually writing to, I dont give a damn.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

AMEN, BROTHER! and she wonders why i didn't include her name in the theme song.

a thousand apoligies, jonitus, not tryin' to mess your thread up again. i think your MHS prototypes looked awesome...i think the 3rd and 4th ones were my faves.

-------------------------

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some idea-balls to remove from a manitee tank."

No need to apologize to me. You and a select few others are more than welcome to derail and threadjack my topics as you see fit, because you always come back to the topic at hand.

I get pissy when J-Lo does her holier-than-thou impression, or the likes of Lord Maul or countdown act like juvenile delinquents.

Lemme mess with the drawing a bit more, and I'll see if I can photograph it at the very least.

<font color="red"><font size="6">EVERYONE TAKE YOUR POSITIONS THIS IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!</font id="size6"></font id="red">

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

How about this... DON'T!

Stay tuned... Mod message is coming.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xwingband

Stay tuned... Mod message is coming.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

FAQ