Thread: PC-L and 10W RGBW

Blog Entries

Default PC-L and 10W RGBW

making saber #3 and would like to use PC-L and the RGBW LED from TCSS, was looking at the instructions for the PC-L and it does not look like I can have the purple blade and use the white for the FOC (would be using 3 of the 4 LEDs) does anyone know how to do this?
    "Do or do not....there is no try" - Yoda

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Power extender is what you need. R and B for purple, G and W for FoC off of the power extender.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Blog Entries

thats what i thought, but will the board handle R and B for the main LEDs and do I do that in series or paralle?

i dont know if the power extender works with the PC-L but if you are going to get a new PC-U thats is stocked by TCSS now then the power extender should work just fine. but then again i have no real clue so pay me no mind.

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Oh, crap. I didn't even notice that. If it is truly a PC-'L', then it is an older version of the PC and doesn't support FoC. You would have to send it to MH (Zook here) and have him unlock and update the firmware. R and B in series, if you do it in parallel you can get the perfect mix, but you'll get separation on ignition/retraction.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Blog Entries

in TCSS it says (PC-L) w/FOC so I think it is the PC-U. as for the color I guess I will have to try it out both ways to see if I like the color.