Thread: Jin Ke's "Titan"

Default Jin Ke's "Titan"

Here's my latest saber.... Its a MHS based saberspear, that can also break down into a standard sized saber. I've had a few of these in the past, but have had to sell them during hard times... LOL... This saber is a nice and simple stunt.. It does feature the new Satele style emitter though.... Overall with blade, this saber is approx 68 inches long.. It runs a rebel royal blue, powered by a single 3.7 cell... I left this as a stunt, because I plan to use it as my main dueler, as it has dual functions... Overall, I'm very pleased, and love the new blade holder. I felt is paired very nicely with the fluted options available.

And broken down...

And vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIu8CqrkK7o

Very nice. I've been considering something similar for a while now. Well done.

I've recently been eyeing that emitter for my LightNaginata as well. Looks good!

man that things cool!

Sweet!! I plane on Sith saber like that! That is a nice looking saber. How does it feel in your hands being all metal??

Very nice, I like the sleek design. Simple yet elegant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
    Sweet!! I plane on Sith saber like that! That is a nice looking saber. How does it feel in your hands being all metal??
    Feels great! Nice and light, yet very sturdy. My first saber built in this style weighed a ton... LOL..... This one is literally ahalf the weight. Thanks for the compliments guys.

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

You said this would be your main dueler, do you plan on maybe doing a tutorial for HOW to duel with a saber spear/ pike? I think that would be pretty darn cool.

There are actually a few vids of me dueling lingering out there on youtube... Not sure of the exact links at this point, as they were from a few years ago.... Ill try to post a few links when I dig them up....