Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Extend/Retract

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by suit_man

ultra, how do you make the blade fade in and out with the stock mr sound board?

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I've read Ultra telling how to hook up the MR to get the fade in/out effect with an MR board on the Force.net boards. I was looking all this morning but I couldn't find it.

Anyone else done this?

Less talk, more action........

email ultra he should be able to help ya.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

I have a power up power down setup - I have only just got it going (before finding this forum) Unfortunately all the plastics that are plentiful in the states are harder and more expensive ($20 for a 1 meter blade) here.

Anyheu It has 50 10000mcd leds that light up in 5 banks giving the impression of a blade powering. I used a PIC (picaxe) and Darlington driver that anyone could lash together to fire it up.

Unfortunately I can only really find single LED posts on this site has anyone used multiple LED's to fire up the blade?

Jason

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by suit_man

ultra, how do you make the blade fade in and out with the stock mr sound board?

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Looking at the wiring, you could, theoretically, put a decreasing set of resistors onto the MR sequential leads.
    The highest resistors on the first lead in the sequence, and reduce the resistence on each consecutive lead till the last lead in the sequence has no resistor at all. Five resistors over six wires. It is just a matter of determining which is the first and last in the on and off sequence of the MR wiring.

Nyow!
    /
    =^o^=