Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Extend/Retract

Is there a short video posted somewhere showing how the power up/down of an LED blade with Corbin's driver looks?

Melek

that sounds like a great idea. a video would be fantastic.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

TY...ok....since I don't own an LED blade....would someone mind doing a little movie showing what the extend/retract looks like on one? Better yet...do all the functions of Corbin's driver board....that would be great.

Thanks.....

Melek Ta'us

There is no light or dark....there is only the Force. Knowing this...who dares to challenge me?

You need to use Corbin's blade film if you want to see the extend/retract. If you use a normal diffuser, all you'll see is the blade fading on and fading off, which is something you can achieve with the stock MR board anyway.

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

ultra, how do you make the blade fade in and out with the stock mr sound board?

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by UltraSWG

You need to use Corbin's blade film if you want to see the extend/retract. If you use a normal diffuser, all you'll see is the blade fading on and fading off, which is something you can achieve with the stock MR board anyway.

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Where's this film located? It's not active on his website even though there's a radial button for a video.

Thanks

Melek

There is no light or dark...there is only the Force....knowing this...who dares to challenge me?

theres no video yet, theyre talkin about the film itself for the blades.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

theres no video yet, theyre talkin about the film itself for the blades.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Oh......Duhhhhhhh....LOL It was a long day....cut me some slack...LOL

Melek Ta'us

There is no light or dark...there is only the Force....knowing this...who dares to challenge me?

So...no video yet? I'd like to see how one looks.

Melek Ta'us

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Someone else posted this in another thread. It's pretty [8D]

http://media.putfile.com/Eriksmagenta

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>