Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tenaglia, A Sith Empire Era Jedi Saber by LDM

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Thanks guys. This one is unexpectedly well received for a clawed saber. Cool
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Being a fan of weathered sabers, I'm always enthousiastic with your weathered "relic" sabers.Now, you've reached perfection with this one. Nothing's pointless, elegant design, and the crocodile leather and bronze colour match perfectly. And the discreet crystal is the "cerise sur le gateau".... bravo

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Thank you Vlad. This saber sure has been more popular than I thought it would be.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams

Great looking saber LDM ...not a fan of the claw but still awsome saber.

What did you use to make the crystal chmber ...couldn't really tell from your build album

I didn't even notice the claw until I read the thread. Looks sick; like Dooku's but much more vile. I like the grip too. I can see a Vapaad-oriented Jedi using something like it. It just looks so primal and aggressive!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Thanks guys. I machined the chamber out of a piece of Delrin (1.25" OD) Rod.

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

LDM, once again you have inspired many to do the amazing! Great work!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Thank you kindly