Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: 1st Saber Prject Layout Concept. Let me know what you think

Love it! Love it love it love it. This is, of course, your saber, and I'm loathe to tell you how to build it, but "MAKE THAT SABER RIGHT NOW!!!!".
    "Bacon and cheese>squeezed lemon." - FenderBender
    "But, ya know...rules are made to be broken." - Yoshi-Taka
    LDM's Recipe For Noobs. Totally Worth The Read.

will prob have tim cut the 1st shrouds and this new batch n see how they look in person

The 1st design looked okay, but man, it looks like a sic looking hilt with the addition of those shrouds.

Oh right, I didn't pay attention to those pointy ends, but it sure looks safer with that last design
    Clicky Sig =>

Lil more progress Shrouds came in this week.
    Popped the switch in to see if i liked the look now i need to decide on the anodizing and i may add a small plate or rubber sheet behind the switch plate.
    Plus i still need to drill mounting holes for the shrouds and drill the hole for the Single LED PLI i found hehe

Cooooooooool... That's wicked looking!

Very Sithy!

Sith No, conceptually this is for my Jedi Battlemaster Character.

Jedi Battlemaster(this is close to the WEG definition)

Not to be confused with the Jedi Instructors (who teach students in the ways of the Force), the Jedi Battlemaster solely instructs students in the way of lightsaber combat. Jedi Battlemasters not only need considerably advanced skill with the lightsaber, but also must be masters of a Lightsaber Form.
    While nearly all Jedi train in lightsaber combat, the Jedi Battlemasters make using the deadly blades an art form. In fact some of the attack styles and defence patterns invented by past Jedi Battlemasters eventually became integrated into standard lightsaber combat training.

Jedi Battlemasters see combat as a last resort but prepare to be the best when time comes to take up arms in the defence of the light side. Battlemasters make excellent military commanders, front-line soldiers, and special operations team members. Some Battlemasters were focused on brute force and head-on attack styles; others preferred more subtle manoeuvring before making a surprise assault. The Battlemaster was calm and collected in combat, never letting his emotions override his rational thinking. Battlemasters attacked with precision and confidence, and always knew exactly when to fight, where, and when to stop.
    Accordingly, the title of Battlemaster is bestowed to a rare few; generally only one Battlemaster represents each Temple or Academy within the Order. A successor is usually chosen after the current battlemaster’s' retirement or death.

Jedi Battlemaster (Knight)
    Force-users trained in the Jedi tradition, characters of this Prestige Class combine physical training with mastery of the Force. Jedi Battlemasters concentrate almost exclusively on battle prowess, defense, lightsaber combat, unarmed combat training, and physical activities. If Jedi Guardians are the defenders of the Republic, Jedi Battlemasters are the warriors, protecting the Republic and the Order from all dangers. The road of the Battlemaster is never easy, as combat experts are more readily tempted by the Dark Side of the Force. Many Jedi Battlemasters take up not one, but two lightsabers in battle, to lethal effect. Still others eschew the use of all weapons, in favor of hand to hand combat as a means of controlling the deadly power at their fingertips more securely.
    All Jedi Battlemasters journey into the galaxy at large to further their own knowledge, to seek perfection in martial prowess, and to help those in need. Their undertaking is a most serious one. For them even mundane missions are considered to be personal tests. Jedi Battlemasters walk a razor edge between dark and light. Most surviving Jedi Battlemasters follow the Light Side, but many who seek the field of battle become Darksiders and use the Force for evil or selfish intent. Those imbued with the light side refrain from using the Force for every task, preferring to find other solutions and save the Force for when it is needed. Those who succumb to the Dark Side use every advantage, wielding the Force against challenges as a soldier would use a blaster to destroy a stingfly.
    The Jedi Battlemaster strength flows from the Force, granting the Jedi Battlemaster special powers. The Jedi seeking to become a Battlemaster usually first masters the ability to feel the living Force in the world within them, as typified by the Control Feat. Constitution and Dexterity as the most important attributes for the Jedi Battlemaster, followed by Strength.
    A Jedi Battlemaster typically starts out as a Student/Padawan attached to a higher-ranking Jedi Knight or Jedi Master. The Jedi Battlemaster finds that the Control powers come more easily to him or her, and this character has a driving need to use the Force to help the people of the galaxy. A Jedi Battlemaster has a deep connection to his or her mentor and the Jedi Order, but often operates with only tangential contact with either Master or Order.