Thread: Out Of Stock?

Question Out Of Stock?

Hi everyone, new to the forum here, went to check out the Seoul P4 LED kit, and it's out of stock. Anybody know when it's comin back?

The rule of thumb with the store is that "If the product page is there it will be restocked". When we cannot say without Tim's input. However, you can order all of the P4 kit parts separately in the store if you need them.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

The master beats us if we ask. Master hits us, throws us in the cage again and won't let us play with our precious. We love our precious so we dare not ask!

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

And don't forget it!!
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

You can look for the parts that make you the kit and get them individually.
    I say this because a few weeks ago I wanted to order a Lexeon kit and it was listed as out of stock. However, the fact was, the 2 wire quick connect was out of stock, but the rest of the parts for the kit were available.

Right now, the shop shows that the JST connects our out, but you can order a 2 wire quick connector instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff Man View Post
    The master beats us if we ask. Master hits us, throws us in the cage again and won't let us play with our precious. We love our precious so we dare not ask!
    xD I love LOTR!!!!!! xD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Yin View Post
    You can look for the parts that make you the kit and get them individually.
    I say this because a few weeks ago I wanted to order a Lexeon kit and it was listed as out of stock. However, the fact was, the 2 wire quick connect was out of stock, but the rest of the parts for the kit were available.

Right now, the shop shows that the JST connects our out, but you can order a 2 wire quick connector instead.
    oh, I didn't know I could buy them separately, that helps things!! must be a pain for the forum master, who I might add shares my name, to put the kits together, mass produce those kits, replace defective ones, etc. just wondering. thank y'all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    And don't forget it!!
    Priceless!

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by ari-jaq xulden View Post
    Priceless!
    fosho!!!! lol Like the Baws. lol cause he is hahaha