Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Blade retention question

I am thinking this one should probally go the way of the sound topic and in to the trash.[xx(]

<center></center>

6 pages for a thumb screw[V]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Just plain sick aint it?

The sad thing is that are derailments and rants get more page views and posts then the actual good stuff in here and newbs wonder why we get upset[]

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ambo

Yeah sabers are cool......but how do you make a homade emitter
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

....Ahem. Well first you have to go downtown...

(Sorry dude, I could not resist that one no matter how hard I tried)[}][][]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I understand, i woulda jumped on it too.....but i got the person to respond i was trying to, and as usual the open-mouth-insert-foot syndrome is still in full bloom........

Edit:....lol....no pun intended "i woulda jumped on it to..........." heh heh heh

<center></center>

<center>Look at my photo album.</center>

[]

Hehehe, that makes it even funnier.

<center></center>