Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Jango Fett Costuming Thread (Do you Jango?)

No Snitz really? That dawg! Oh he!!, someone is going to be ticked at me then cause I played around and took a few shots at it and when $50 didn't get er done I said more research was needed.

Thanks for catching that McD. I noticed that the last pic was a promo shot but I thought the belts and holsters were a real deal. DOH!

I think my wife may be willing to do a Jango!

I tried to talk her into this Fem Tie Pilot but she told me to piss off
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

No problem James. That seller is tricky. They try to make you think they made the armor. I actually do have the holsters and blasters shown there. I got them to get the blasters so that I could hopefully modify them to be more accurate. Now I think I'll just wait and get some MRs.

It would be cool if your wife wanted a Jango costume. Tell her to check out

http://www.swchick.com/costume_jango.php

She has an awesome Jango costume. She actually is the one who makes the reference cds for the Jango costume, and she also is an admin. over at TDH. My wife has absolutely zero interest in Star Wars or costuming or anything I like really. For the first time since we have been married she is going to semi dress up for halloween. She is wearing a set of those fake cat ears.

I doubt my wife will go for it (especially since we just bought the cheap Rubie's Padme costume for her) but I'm going to suggest the Femme TIE Pilot costume to her.
    So help me, if you make me sail a ship made of hobgoblin corpses across the ocean, I will find a way to make you pay. - Redcloak

McD... You'll be happy to know that I've officially switched from Boba to Jango. The local garrison here already has an awesome Boba that troops ALOT. Where as the one and only Jango doesn't seem to troop much at all.

All of my Boba stuff is for sale on TDH if anyone wants to dig it up and have a look.

-Shawn

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by JediMcD
    Boy that seller is a little deceptive me thinks. That armor is cut off of a Rubies adult Jango costume. Then they show a promo picture from AOTC to make you think that is what it actually looks like. Actually all of that stuff is from Rubies. I hate it when sellers are deceptive like that. I guess with ebay it truely is always buyer beware.
    UGH, that is a bad costume. I'm glad the buyer didn't pay any more for it than he did.

I'm really surprised that you thought it was a good costume, James. I thought you had a better eye than that.

I'm not a Jango afficionado, not to have the costume, but I've been around long enough to tell if most costumes are decent, or not. I think the Vader costume has a lot to learn about though, I'm still learning about that one.

There are a lot of costumes that I'd never wear, but it's still interesting to me to learn about them.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Point taken Jlo.

I actually went back on the link again and I admit, it got me. I have never seen a Rubies that didn't have everything all on the suit so other then the guns I thought there was something to that.

Doh!
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"