Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jango Fett Costuming Thread (Do you Jango?)

Default Jango Fett Costuming Thread (Do you Jango?)

I have searched the forum and no topic like this has been started. I sent a pm to xwing to see if it was okay to start this and he said yes. This will be the place to post information about the Jango Fett costume (as the title implies).[]

I am starting to get my Jango costume together. I am planning on making this costume as screen accurate as possible which is the way I try to do all of my costumes. I have found someone who is making buckets that are cast off a mold made from a real prop used in AOTC. He also makes very good gauntlets. There is also some metal armor out there that one person on TDH makes that looks very good. I am going to make the belt and hoster rig myself. I also plan on making the vest and jumpsuit.

If anyone has anything they find that is screen accurate like colors, fabrics, equipment etc. please post it for all to admire. I am looking everywhere for screen accurate boots, but they were made 4 years ago and are out of production. Post your pics and ideas here.[]

Links, pics and other good stuff bud. Got's to have em[][]

I have a brother-in-law that's doing Jango so I will let him know about this.

<center></center>

Here you go James. Nice chating with you last night.[]

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/forum...ad.php?t=13525

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/forum...ad.php?t=13513

These should get you to the helmet and armor I want. There is alot of information on the dented helmet. I highly recommend it for any Jango or Boba costumers out there.

Check out swchick.com she has reference CD's for Jango Fett I got one and it is a good collection of reference pictures.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Yeah Do-Clo I am about to order that cd. Did you get the latest one with the pictures from the paris exhibit. I guess the pictures from that exhibit were added recently. By the way Do-Clo xwing said you are working on a costume too. Is that correct?

I have a vader costume in the works and a custom fett costumein the works, I am using the Jango fett style armotr and stuff but I am changing a few things and the color will be black with gunmetal grey trim, think sith fett. I found a fiberglass helmet on ebay but it needs a lot of work, it is a boba fett helmet that I am going to fill the dent and smooth the finish. I would avoid the rubies helmet it is small and a piece of snitz. there is a seller on ebay that has a good helemt his id is 502smallblock, a good guy to deal with, he wasn't doing helmets when I bought mine and I have thought about selling it and getting the one he makes.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

That sounds like a great custom mandalorian costume. You will have to post pictures of your progress. I am working on making some of the rubies blasters a little more accurate. I am going to fill them with resin and fill in and sand all the seams so it looks like one piece. I also am going to reshape and change the barrels as well. I also hope to get a pretty good chrome look out of come rub and buff silver on it. If not I will have to try something else. After that I am going to try to make holsters done for them.

I bought a E-11 blaster that I am going to rework, I am going to install a 1 watt luxeon red led and make the sound better plus file and smooth it, on the other side will be a lightsaber.

<center></center>

Has anyone around here used rub n buff on props or sabers or anything? It looks very good from the pictures I have seen. It gives whatever you are working on a finish that seems to me to be a little brighter than aluminium.

This stuff looks awesome too. You may have to scroll down the page to get to the link for the product. I was just wanting to show what it would do. It is pretty expensive, but it may be worth it.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/forum...ead.php?t=8888

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

I bought a E-11 blaster that I am going to rework, I am going to install a 1 watt luxeon red led and make the sound better plus file and smooth it, on the other side will be a lightsaber.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sounds familiar.[] I'm still not sure how to drive or what LED I'll use... I bet your going to use a 1W because it seems you have an endless supply of micropucks.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>