Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2 Way mirror film,

no no no i need something, that looks like 2 way mirror film like police use. im going to my local police station to see if i can aquire some 2 way mirror film from them.

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

I think you mean one-way mirror film. Do you mean the stuff they use in interrogation rooms? That's one-way.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Sometimes called privacy film also. It's not cheap which I why I never bothered trying it. My grandfather did this on his windows so that his A/C bill would go down.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

When i get a house, i will do that, So i can watch people outside, and they cannot see me.....muahahahahha [}]

What, Jedi master, Sith Lord, Or COMPLETE IDIOT What will it take to get me to stop?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by What

When i get a house, i will do that, So i can watch people outside, and they cannot see me.....muahahahahha [}]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Being a realtor I just sold a house that had that on all the second story windows on the direct sunlight side of the house. The house didn't have A.C. and it was really comfortable upstairs (as opposed to the houses that I enter that are 90 degrees plus on the second story).

I'm really interested in this. Although I think I prefer Corbin's film as the best of all the methods I've worked with lets see what you come up with. In my recent projects I've been forced to use a 3/4 inch blade and though it still looks awesome with Corbin's film having a suitable alternative is great.

'Your swords please, we wouldn't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor.' -Count Dooku

BUMP.

Did anyone ever do anything regarding this?

I think blade film/diffusion is an area with sabers that could really be worked upon and turned into... well... an art.

Granted, I realize much has been tried over the years with either minor changes (that are subject to opinion on whether they are "better" or just different) or just plain undesirable/unnoticeable results.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide