Thread: I Just don't know

Talking I Just don't know

I have a question that I just can't get the answer to.I have a light up bubble switch that I bought from here a year ago or so.I noticed it don't have but one switch wire.I'm wanting to use this cool switch to wire up a pc board that I bought from here also.Any thoughts or pics?Thanks from this old man!!

Post pics of the top & bottom if it.

Here's one pic of the top.

Here's the bottom.

Last edited by DaJoQuim; 02-03-2012 at 05:47 PM.

com'on guys.Surely one of you master's of the saber knows something about this piece?I'm not wanting to profit or anything from the info.I'm just wanting to use this wonderful looking board on my saber.

Iirc those were the sequence-flashing bubble strips used on the old EL Parksabers thus not hooked up to soundboards. I remember there being a warning about using resistors to avoid damaging it if you used the output to the LED but don't recall the exact wording. I've never seen a build thread or wiring diagram where anyone used it hooked up with any soundboard much less a Petit Crouton and don't know if it even can be since it comes from a different stunt type and generation of sabers than the PC is made for.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

IIRC it has a batt + and Batt - input and the other wire is the switch output. I have both a latching and momentary version here that I took off of some old EL Parks sabers that I haven't used yet. So, I am not sure of the voltage or current output.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Dunno about current but as for voltage since Parksabers of that era were EL wouldn't it have to be able to handle input/output of at least 9V? They used 9V batteries eh?
    Last edited by Onli-Won Kanomi; 02-06-2012 at 06:28 AM.