Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Slothfurnace's ANH Obi Reveal

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Starwaster View Post
    Where is the aux switch though? Looks like the main is the forward button on the side and the recharge port/ key behind that but I'm not seeing the aux.
    Go back to page 5, post #49: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...444#post211444

The forward button has BOTH functions because sloth is just that awesome.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Serpent View Post
    Go back to page 5, post #49: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...444#post211444

The forward button has BOTH functions because sloth is just that awesome.

Ahhhh.

I see what you did there Sloth.
    The lightsaber hilt is capable of producing a blade of pure energy. The lightsaber hilt has proven to be completely safe. The saber blade however has not. Do not touch the operational end of the saber blade. Do not look directly at the operational end of the saber blade. Do not immerse the saber blade into your flesh, not even partially.

Holy mother of a mandalorian, sloth, that's insane. I just spent an hour looking at all the pics, now my eyes hurt, and my expectations for my first build are drowned... Thanks! ;P
    Just kidding, I'll get here someday hopefully. All things in time. Truly beautiful work. I'm floored. I want to see a build-off between you and TONY STARK, somebody get stark down here pronto! I wouldn't doubt you could come up with a better version of the arc reactor and small enough to fit in a saber hilt too!
    Keep up the good work, and MTFBWY
    P.s. ADORABLE KID!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zahc Zi Phan View Post
    Holy mother of a mandalorian, sloth, that's insane. I just spent an hour looking at all the pics, now my eyes hurt, and my expectations for my first build are drowned... Thanks! ;P
    Just kidding, I'll get here someday hopefully. All things in time. Truly beautiful work. I'm floored. I want to see a build-off between you and TONY STARK, somebody get stark down here pronto! I wouldn't doubt you could come up with a better version of the arc reactor and small enough to fit in a saber hilt too!
    Keep up the good work, and MTFBWY
    P.s. ADORABLE KID!!

Sorry to break this to you, but an "ironman" saber has been done already, with a pseudo-arc reactor. Since you are wondering it was done by Eastern57. Research it.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by forgetful jedi knight View Post
    Sorry to break this to you, but an "ironman" saber has been done already, with a pseudo-arc reactor. Since you are wondering it was done by Eastern57. Research it.
    Wow, he's just being humorous. Do you know humor?
    The lightsaber hilt is capable of producing a blade of pure energy. The lightsaber hilt has proven to be completely safe. The saber blade however has not. Do not touch the operational end of the saber blade. Do not look directly at the operational end of the saber blade. Do not immerse the saber blade into your flesh, not even partially.

Slothfurnace~seriously dude~just awesome~(gonna hide under my bed now out of shame XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Starwaster View Post
    Wow, he's just being humorous. Do you know humor?
    Yeah, I know Humor real well. We get together and laugh all the time about stuff here on the forums
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by slothfurnace View Post
    FINAL PICS!

Thanks everyone!
    This is awesome. Love the step through process. The whole thing is just bad to the bone.