Thread: Another noob, LETS GET HIM!!!

Default Another noob, LETS GET HIM!!!

Hello all Duff Man here. I figured I would introduce myself. I have been creeping(eeeww Creeper) on the Tcss site for a bit playing with the builder and adding various parts to the basket just never got anything yet. I am not really a Noob to the saber world I have a few Ultras and a MR. I have also been a Member of Fx-sabers and Saber Forum for a little over a two years now...(for those that recognize the name). I have been getting the itch to FINALLY build my first MHS stunt and figured I might as well join this forum too(mostly because there are few threads I can't see unless I am a member). I know these forums are great and most the people are extremely help full and looking forward to learning everything about building I can. Thanks Guys.
    Last edited by Duff Man; 01-26-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Welcome!

Have fun and don't be afraid to research and ask questions. Theirs always someone ready to help
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

welcome... we have cookies =)

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

I recognize your name from elsewhere...welcome Duff Man.

Yes this is a great forum as well and now that you are ready for the next step in this hobby of building your own saber like a 'real' Jedi/Sith you'll find all the DIY information you need on this forum and may find all the parts necessary in the TCSS store; Strydur has done a great job making it a "one stop shop" for everything needed to build an AWESOME saber and the MHS Builder is a great place to start. And since you are considering a stunt to begin with I'd strongly suggest looking at the new light modules and modular wiring system - super easy for first time builders and when you feel the time is right you can always get into soldering and soundboards etc on a future build or a retrofit. Though since you arent really a noob you might do just fine going more fully DIY from the get-go, either way TCSS has whats needed.

Best of luck and MTFBWY.

With your background...on this forum? Still a noob! lol jk Welcome aboard!

Yeah......we will go with REALLY LAZY for the "Background" part. I just never got around to getting my soldering stuff(that I really need for another project that I have been putting off for about a year) or parts for the build. The way my luck goes I usually have something expensive that comes up right when I am about to get my parts(stupid Chrysler). I have just kinda been a troll(see creepy) on the other forums. But the good new is I have put the same parts in my Basket so many times that at least I know what it will be when I finally build it.
    Last edited by Duff Man; 01-28-2012 at 05:02 AM.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Welcome Duff Man. Sit back and take a good look around. There is a lot of good information.

Enjoy yourself here. These is good peeps.

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Welcome Duff Man, glade to have you.
    Quote Originally Posted by thejedilestat View Post
    welcome... we have cookies =)
    Nope I ate them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Loachri MacTalabh View Post
    Welcome Duff Man, glade to have you.
    Nope I ate them all.
    this just proves the Sith Lie.