Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Opinions?

Ahhh thank you all!! I'll try and figure out the size. I think I'm going to have to wait and order the sound board separately too anyways so if anything I'll just order it when i order that. I was thinking about just waiting and trying to do the whole order at the same time to save on shipping but I want to be able to give him at least something on the day and I'm worried if i wait too long, sense I have to get the powder coating and the whole cut for the saber, that I might not have anything to give him on the day haha.

Ordered it! Yay! How long does it usually take to ship?

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Tim prides himself (and its well deserved) on uber quick turn around and shipping. Since you have custom work, give him 7-10 working days.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Yay I got it giving it to boyfriend on Saturday so excited. Thanks to everyone!

I didn't/am not putting it together for him because he will enjoy doing that himself haha so pictures will have to wait a bit. also theres a couple things that were out of stock that im waiting to order. I ordered the majority first because i wanted to be able to physically hand him something on the day and good thing i did because they still aren't in stock so yeah there may be a bit of a delay on the pictures im afraid