- I was wondering when reading on my blade holder requires "New style heatsink" is the Rebel star LED & MHS heatsink kit of the "New style" that is compatible.

- Was also curious 1" Hilt safety Hilts with the blade holder style no. 17

- Hilt Style no. 4 looks a bit "off coloured" is it just the picture or is it actually looking a bit more gold/bronze-ish rather than a silver, asking hence there is no saying what material it is made out of

- Anyone know how things come in and go, since they just ran out of stock on Rebel Star Pre-Wired LED & MHS Heatsink Module And JST connectors how are the re-stocking rates just too get a idea (can be very impatient so better ask ^^)

- 5.6ohm 10w resistor for rebel star deep red and 6v setup, seem correct and also 220ohm 1/4w resistor for illuminating led switch

- Just recently noted that you need a "box" for the illuminated leds and curious for if there is any "cheap" fix for it i mean 20$ for one box and since I'm making a double hilt it would be 40$ all of sudden

Sorry if i banged it all up on one thread but I hope you don't mind anyways, thanks for any help its very appriciated